Bank Teller | Marikina
- Marikina, PhilippinesMarikina, Metro Manila, Philippines, Marikina, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMarikinaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Customer Service Representative - Teller is Responsible for the following:
- Cash handling and processing of cash/check deposits, withdrawals, check encashments, closing of accounts; signature verification.
- Posts of all transaction adjustments to the Current Account/Savings Account (CA/SA) terminal at the start of banking day.
- Accepts and processes various fund transfers and remittances payments.
- Handles outward clearing operations.
- Sells the Bank’s and subsidiaries’ products and services.
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course with good scholastic records
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Pleasant, approachable, organized, and keen to details
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply
- Willing to be assigned in Marikina Area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Clothing and rice allowance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Business Management
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Banking & Finance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.