Product Sales Specialist | Professional Hospital Representative
- Quezon City, Philippines301, Visayas Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Product Sales Specialist/Hospital Sales Representative will be responsible for sales activities including new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory for the Biopharmaceutical business. You will also collaborate with the Clinical team to achieve best business results for the territory.
Work location & Territory
- Greater Manila Area, South Luzon & Central Luzon (Residents of Laguna & Pampanga are welcome to apply)
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and company objectives.
- Responsible for coverage and relationship building to Key Opinion Leader’s in the Bioscience market.
- Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Monitors competitive activities, communicates intelligence to the marketing team and collaborated in the definition of defense strategies.
- Acquire and deploy therapeutic and application expertise to maximize adoption and market penetration of new product launches.
- Provides feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing and clinical team for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes.
- Bachelor's degree / Allied Science Course/Medical
- Relevant healthcare sales experience
- Specific experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical business is preferred
- Demonstrates business acumen, accountability and strong knowledge of sales processes
What we offer
Medlink’s aim is to keep our customers and patients for life. In this role, you will be driving the Bioscience business, to support patients, inform key doctors and pharmacists , to help patients reclaim a better standard of living and independence in their daily lives. This role will be pivotal in bringing new products to the market and to develop new service offering in the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team.
- Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
- A chance to build your professional experience in the area of medical devices and pharmaceuticals simultaneously
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Point of Sale Terminal
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Events Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Advertising Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Visayas Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Biopharmaceutical, Medical Equipment
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.