Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire and safety (MEPFS) Coordinator
MULTI DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CORP. (MDCC)
- Taguig, PhilippinesClipp Center, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Validates instructions received by conferring with the immediate superior and make clarifications to make sure that directives are clear before commencing work.
- Reviews MEPFS contractor shop drawings, technical submittals and certifications to ensure compliance with specification requirements prior to turn over.
- Coordinates design resolution on complex multi-system integration in parallel with design team’s concepts to address MEP impacts to Architectural and Structural systems.
- Offers technical input related to cost and feasibility of various designs by developing a budget that outlines the cost related to the project elements within their purview to assist various department and team in planning.
- Reviews method statement from MEP contractor with respect to installation works and logistics by conducting site walks for equipment positioning.
- Clears all obstructions in preparation for ID works by inspecting all hand-over of MEPFS contractor to prevent re-works, prevent or lessen damages that may occur.
- Helps prepare all technical documents necessary for the project’s completion, including blueprints, environmental impact statements and other forms that must be submitted to contractors, clients, community groups and government agencies to ensure compliance with the law and prevent being in an unfavorable predicament.
- Creates MEPFS engineering design and mechanical construction through programming, schematic design, design development and working drawings in conjunction with project team to complete the overall engineering and architectural design planning.
- Oversees MEPFS installation by closely monitoring MEPFS contractor installation works, identifying poor quality elements to advice operations team.
- Monitors the progress of all works being conducted by inspecting and attending coordination meetings to address any possible delays or issues in a timely manner.
- Performs other functions which may be required by the immediate superior from time to time.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other appropriate engineering disciplines.
- At least three years work experience in similar work environment
- Technical Know-how
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Clipp Center, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
About MULTI DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CORP. (MDCC)
High End ID Fit-out Contracting since 1975.