- Assisting in answering the phone.
- Assisting in checking on line bookings
Checking-In & out of guest
Documentation of files
Assisting the guest
Do the reservation/booking of the guest
Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed by management.
- FRONT OFFICE PERSONNEL
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have pleasing personality.
- Required skill(s): Communication skills, team player, organizational skills, documentation skill.
- With experience in a hotel or serviced apartment.
- With experience in online booking system is a plus.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Multi-tasking and flexible.
- Must be computer literate.
- Willing to be assigned at Makati City
- Willing to be assigned at graveyard shift.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 72 Jupiter, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
THE MARAJO GROUP OF COMPANIES operates over 100,000 square meters of premium office space and prime residential properties. Marajo Group owns over 300,000 square meters of land which it intends to use to realize its vision of providing modern, distinct and functional business and residential areas for the country's growing needs