- Imus, PhilippinesSecond Floor, 3rd Floor LN Building, Shaw Blvd, Imus, CALABARZON, PhilippinesImusCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists the COO in conducting research; collects and analyzes business data to prepare reports and documents
- Assists the COO in preparing budgets and forecasts that achieve sales, market share, and profit targets.
- Ensures accuracy of periodic management reports
- Reviews operating practices and helps develop processes to improve efficiency.
- Prepares and reviews materials used in presentations, as well as correspondences
- Provides general administrative support and assistance to the Senior Executive (e.g. files maintenance, management of schedules/appointments, meetings/events coordination, minutes taking/transcribing)
- Coordinates project-based work.
- Attends staff meetings on behalf of the Senior Executive.
- Bachelor or College Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or equivalent
- Preferably 2 years of work experience as a Finance/Accounting Assistant, or Account Officer in a group of a bank.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Quick adaptability to multiple computer systems required
- Proven stability to work cross-functionally and contribute to teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence, lead and collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Square, Downtown Lancaster New City, Imus, Cavite
- Holding Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.