Creative Solutions Specialist | Freelance
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
We are hiring excellent, hardworking specialists or as we like to call them, "Magicians," to help us build the future and solve creative requests. When we mean creative, we mean people asking for sushi delivered while they’re on a boat, or a getting a helicopter ride to Las Vegas and planning a full itinerary. Yup, you read that right!
We’re looking for problem solvers who think outside the box and want to join a fast-growing startup.
FLEXIBLE HOURS: This is a remote, work from home freelance position with flexible working hours and no requirement on how few or how many hours that you can work.
Most of your time will be spent communicating with the users of Magic, providing high-end service online, and finding creative ways to get them what they want.
You will be a part of the “work from home” team, building the company of the future, and changing the world.
This application is for our remote, work from home position.
Please read the qualifications below before applying. You must have the right technical specifications in order to perform the job from home.
- You'll be one of the pioneer “Magic from Home” team members. This is a new project.
- Work alongside the founders of Magic.
- Ability to work as many or a few hours as you’d like.
- Untraditional, fast-paced, always-changing work. You will never be bored.
- Perfect English communication skills (written).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Internet speed of 5mbps (for solo usage) and 8mbps (if there are more people using the internet in the household) or more (please go to www.speedtest.net to verify).
- Modern computer, powerful enough to run several different programs in parallel (i5 core processor and 8gb RAM).
- Working headset with mic.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.