Expired in 20 days
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be place in roles within Machine Ventures that best suit their skills and competencies and only is for a period of 2-3 Months.
BUILT FOR YOU: At Machine, we value what everyone brings to the table. We play to your strengths, develop your improvement areas, and cultivate your personality altogether.
LEARN FROM THE BEST: Work with our senior and junior talents from different cultures and backgrounds. Here at Machine, we respect diversity and promote equal opportunities for all.
START YOUR BUSINESS JOURNEY: The program is perfect for those who want to be future entrepreneurs. Apprentices will gain a first-hand experience of building new businesses, or continuously growing our current portfolio of companies.
BE PART OF A VENTURE-BACKED COMPANY: Many individuals believe in our company from private investors to fellow entrepreneurs. This only propels us further to keep pushing outside our limits. Taking calculated risks, and overcoming fear of failure.
- Understands the fundamentals of design.
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Sketch.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on high pressure environments and deliver.
- Ready to make products and designs that thousands of people would interact with.
- Fast learner, always studying and learning.
Perks and Benefits
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Infographic Design
- Illustration (Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Advertising Design
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Machine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, 7th Ave. corner Lane T, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.