Human Resources & Admin Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Join the Internship Program and be a part of our Human Resources team! Candidates of this program will be placed in different facets of HR that will hone their skills and knowledge for a set period of time.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Performs administrative and secretarial tasks which includes, but are not limited to: scheduling meetings, procurement, coordinating logistical arrangements for events, and other activities.
- Proofread HR documents including audits, policies, and handbooks.
- Execute pre-employment processes and assist with on-boarding new team members.
- Arranges and coordinates interviews of potential candidates.
- Updating internal databases.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Assists the Human Resources Associate and other department staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Working towards a degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, Pro-active, Energetic, and Self-driven.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Applications and Cloud-based Applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and Gmail.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Continuous Learning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.