Living Innovations Corp.
- Mandaluyong, Philippines729, East, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Maintain an accurate inventory of goods and periodically counting them to look for variances.
- Montly monitoring of Collection Receipt, Delivery Receipts, Sales Invoice, Sales Summary, Daily Cash, Check & Credit Card Collection Receipts, and Copy of Payment Transactions.
- Coordination for Job orders and payments.
- Sending Daily Sales Report to the Accounting Department.
- Bank coordination regarding expected remittances and daily updating of rates.
- Other Accounting tasks which may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Business related course
- Computer and Internet Literate (MS Office); Accounting Systems (Quickbooks) is an advantage.
- Has good interpersonal, organization and critical thinking skills
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- EDSA Shangrila, East 729, 1553 Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 3 openings
About Living Innovations Corp.
LIVING INNOVATIONS, CORP. have been around for almost a decade bringing internationally recognized luxury brands to the homes of the local elites in the Philippines. With our passion comes endless creativity and innovations that set a high benchmark of top class service for other competing architectural design firms in the country. Our company offers an unmatched opportunity for the right people to play part in the continuing success of the world’s leading premium Furniture and Kitchen products. In doing so, enjoying personal success and prosperity. We are currently looking for hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our growing company. MISSION & VISION • We intend to provide our customers with the best furniture and kitchen products with recognized luxury brands. • To set a high benchmark of top class service for other competing architectural design firms in the country. • To constantly focus on innovating the homes of the local elites in the Philippines. • To inspire its employees to be the best they can be in a positive working environment.