- Do job posting advertisements, both external and internal.
- Invite and schedule pre-employment exam and interview.
- Conduct screening of applicants and initial interview.
- Endorse possible and qualified applicants for final interview with the Department Head/Supervisor/Manager and with the General Manager & President.
- Do background screening of applicants before hiring.
- Perform pooling of applicants.
- Monitor the following:
- Attendance of employees.
- Daily time record of employees every end of the cut-off (26-10, 11-25).
- Create monthly memos for excessive tardiness and absences.
- Distribute memos to concerned employees and conduct necessary disciplinary action.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ensure that compensation and benefits given to the employees are just and reasonable for the company as well.
- Assist the Management in creating compensation and benefits design as part of employee welfare and motivation.
- Assist in mandatory contribution payments and other deductions.
- Implement company rules and policies.
- Maintain and update 201 files.
- Ensure that employees have submitted the required pre-employment requirements before reporting to work and are fit to work.
- Conduct orientation to new employees with regard to the company policies and code of conduct to be strictly followed.
- Monitor and create Employment contract and Performance Evaluation in due respective time.
- Conduct exit interviews to employees before separation to the company.
- Ensure employee is clear to the company before exiting.
- Strictly follow Human Resources SOP and WIP.
Training and Development
- Research for essential training programs or seminars for employees, and for approval of the management.
- Inform concerned employee to attend seminar/training.
- Assist in scheduling and payment for the seminar/training.
- Schedule in-house echo seminar for the other concerned employees knowledge and information.
- Evaluate employee on the said training/seminar attended for its effectiveness.
- Keep track on the seminars and trainings related to the Human Resources and other government concerned (DOLE, BIR, etc) for the benefit and information of the company.
Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Employee Welfare, Labor Relations, and Administrative tasks
- Monitor and be responsible for:
- Office supplies.
- Petty cash within the office.
- Perform other related tasks that can be assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Business Correspondence
- MS Office
- Labor Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Relations
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration
- Legal Management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 98 Busa Street, Barrio San Jose, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Lifestrong Marketing Inc.
Lifestrong Marketing Inc., is a distributor and direct importer of health and beauty products in the Philippines. We cater top selling branded beauty products to major retail outlets like Watsons Personal Care Stores Phils, Robinson Supermarket, Mercury Drug, SM Supermarket, Rustans, Shopwise Supermarket, Landmark and other wholesaler.