- Prepares ingredients use in cooking.
- Sets up workstations with all needed equipments.
- Prepares and ensures food quality before serving to the customers
- Operates different tools and utensil used in kitchen.
- Cleans used utensils after business hours
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma/ Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate in Hospitality/ Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Preferably with working experience in the related field but FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
- Can cook according to recipes.
- Preparing the kitchen before the operating hours
- Should know the menu thoroughly and should be able to make each dish on the menu.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7912 Makati Ave, Manila, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.