- Ensures the payments being made are entered at the rightful account being paid for.
- Ensures that cash or checks being received are accurate according to the amount intended for payment.
- Remits specific amount accumulated cash collection, for vault-safe keeping balances cash and check collection everyday.
- Keeps change fund intact 100% at all time.
- Responds promptly to customer/dealer inquiries and goes out of her way to respond to their needs even beyond scope of responsibility.
- Maintains composure in dealing with difficult customers/dealers/staff/situations.
- Submit all reports every end of daily transactions.
- Maintains folder for chronological management of check collections in order to facilitate on time application to corresponding account being paid for.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 6 mos of working experience in the related field but FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
- Has Good Communication Skills.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.