Accounting Staff | Project-based
- Manila, Philippines7912 Makati Avenue, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Perform duties related to:
- Accounting Assistant
- General Accountant
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Credit Processing
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or equivalent but Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required Skills(s): Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge in all facets of Accounting (General Accounting) is a PLUS.
- Organize; systematic and has keen eyes on details.
- Can work under pressure with under minimum supervision.
- Detail-oriented and has a strong self-motivation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7912 Makati Avenue, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.