- In charge of conducting thirty (30) minute English lessons with students at A1 (Beginner) – C1 (Advanced) levels online.
- Write lesson feedback reports after each lesson.
- Organize and upload lesson recordings after each shift.
- Update management on student development and progress.
If you are willing to teach on a long term commitment, you may register in our website: http://learntalk.org/teachers , take the assessment test and submit an Intro Video, all in one go.
- Candidate must have an online ESL teaching experience (group or 1:1 classes) or call center experience with inbound accounts
- Should be a graduate of any 4-year college or university course
- Has excellent English communication skills
- Has the passion to teach
- Substantiated cross-cultural experience (living abroad, travel, etc.) is an advantage
- Certification in TESOL or CELTA, or IELTS/TOEFL experience preferred
- At least 3 Mbps of Stable and Wired Internet Connection
- Computer/Laptop in good working condition
- Good quality webcam
- Headset with noise-cancelling microphone
- Zoom and Skype Account
- A quiet environment, conducive to Teaching
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Oranbo Dr, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Education, Technology
- 50 openings
- http://www. learntalk.org
Learntalk is a pioneer in the Edtech space offering B2B and B2C language solutions via its online platform. Founded by a team of language enthusiasts in early 2016 the Learntalk team has quickly expanded to number over 20 people. At the interface between live tuition and software as a service (SaaS), Learntalk provides language solutions to corporations, language schools, and institutions both in Europe and in Asia.