User Marketing Lead
- Makati, PhilippinesHerco Center, 114 Benavidez St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and partner drivers through our platform. We offer a lightning fast and convenient way to book intra city deliveries for customers (from business users to end users), while providing partner drivers a reliable and flexible means of livelihood.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, and the Philippines, we plan on expanding and reaching more customers and partner drivers, enabling them to achieve their goals in life, through our service. To achieve this, we are building a strong Marketing team that caters to both customer-side and driver-side, through synergistic online and offline initiatives that achieve the business goals. We are particularly looking for an individual who will be involved in User B2B Marketing. This person will be directly responsible for insighting, planning, strategizing, executing and evaluating campaigns for users, particularly MSMEs.
- Insighting: Must be able to think from the perspective of an MSME, and must be capable of understanding qualitative and quantitative research, and from there, derive powerful insights, which will be the foundation of user communications.
- Resourceful/ Entrepreneurial Omni-Channel Planning: Capable of cost-efficiently planning across offline and online channels to achieve targets.
- Data Analytics: Highly comfortable with data, and can easily formulate insights based on various metrics.
- Reporting: Skillful in creating reports to track important metrics.
- Presentation Skills: Can easily create concise and impactful presentations based on the audience, and can present with confidence.
- Creative: Capable of giving clear creative direction, and can provide feedback on creative concepts, copies and visuals.
What You'll Need:
- Any Marketing-related degree is advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Marketing
- Experience in B2B Marketing and Brand Management is preferred
- Experience in organizing events and activations is preferred
- Experience in qualitative/quantitative research is preferred
- Experience in implementing online ads is preferred
- Fluent in English and Filipino
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.