Kumu Play’s UI/UX Lead will shape the user journey of this new product. Together with the Creative Director, the UI/UX Lead will find the balance between delivering deep user engagement alongside technical flexibility and simplicity.
From designing low fidelity wireframes to identifying low-hanging fruits in the existing production UI, the lead is expected to be the expert and user champion in the team. While game development experience is not required, you are expected to be very comfortable doing A/B tests and merging design best practices with customer feedback.
What You Will Do
- Design the social media user journey flow together with the Creative Director and Platform Manager, looping in best practices and foundation-work for a highly collaborative and engaging online community app.
- Create and refine low-fidelity to high-fidelity wireframes, taking into consideration stakeholder requirements, user research and user feedback.
- Lead a lean team of UI/UX designers both in terms of thought leadership and resource allocation.
- Research and filter applicable new technologies facilitating improved and intuitive user experience design.
- Interaction Design, Any IT-related course
- At least 3 solid years of UI/UX design for a consumer mobile tech product
- None required but huge plus if with any UI/UX certificate/workshop experience
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.