Katalyst.ph works with several healthcare-oriented businesses in the Philippines. Some of these businesses are health and medical startup companies, but many of these businesses are traditional brick-and-mortar companies. In this case, we’re hiring a licensed pharmacist to be stationed at a generics pharmacy in Quezon City.
You will be assigned to a specific generics pharmacy.
- Be responsible for how the medical supplies and medicines are managed (inventory management).
- Liable for inventory that goes missing.
- Manage a small group of staff.
- You will manage their hours, and report on issues with staff immediately to management.
- Call management’s attention any problems or issues that you observe on the ground such as:
- IT problems.
- Physical security issues with the store front.
- HR problems or issues pertaining to the management of the pharmacy’s staff.
- Licensed pharmacist—active license.
- Pharmacist’s license must be in good standing.
- Willing to be trained on how to use modern inventory and POS/cashiers station.
- Willing to be stationed at a generics pharmacy in Quezon City.
- You will be provided training in inventory management, cash and sales using our POS station, and how to manage a team, including managing their hours and issuing performance reviews.
- We’re looking for a Licensed Pharmacist that:
- Can learn quickly, new systems, and procedures.
- Is an excellent communicator that has initiative—doesn’t wait for a problem to fester and grow before anything’s done about it. Communication is key, and this is something that we interview and test for.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Quality Assurance
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Licenses and Certifications
- Industrial Pharmacy