People Operations and HR Head
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The People Operations & HR Head is responsible for managing Kalibrr people operations from recruitment to onboarding to sustained employee engagement and exit. This person should have experience establishing either entire HR departments or key areas of an HR program such as Recruitment, Employee Engagement, and/or Payroll & Benefits. This person should also be well-versed in analytics that can help increase employee satisfaction, retention and company performance.
- Positions Kalibrr to be among the top employers of choice in Southeast Asia through employer branding and actively engages in recruiting, employee engagement, and team building. This includes onboarding of new hires.
- Provides relevant guidance to hiring managers for payroll and compensation matters
- Partner with managers and executives in the Philippines to assess and make recommendations on organizational development needs
- Responsible for organizing company events that support positive team spirit, alignment, and a global focus in support of business goals
- Benchmarks salaries and compensation for entry-level to senior and executive roles
- Manage appropriate pieces of the Employee Performance Review cycle
- Provides guidance on career development and helps define job levels and career pathways in the company
- Provides resource, guidance or referrals for employee seeking counseling
- Provides resource, guidance or referrals for employees seeking mediation
- Additional responsibilities related to compliance with DPA 2012 including being designated as Compliance Officer for Privacy “COP” which reports to the Data Protection Officer
This role reports to the CEO.
- Provides country-specific leadership on HR matters, including but not limited to recruiting, salary benefits/compensation, employee counseling, and employee engagement.
- Serve as a key team member of Kalibrr’s Data Protection Team
- Provide subject matter expertise on HR matters on a global level
- Provide process leadership on implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Serves as a strategic resource to the Executive Team and all people managers
- Coordinates or manages other HR and office team members
- Prior work experience in a fast growing organization
- Experience working with Millennials and Gen X employees
- Subject matter expertise for Philippine HR laws
- Strong team building and employee mediation skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Familiar with rapid onboarding
- Prior experience with recruiting platforms such as Kalibrr, LinkedIn, or Jobstreet
Nice to Have
- Experience in drafting and establishment of company policies
- Experience or knowledge of Data Privacy Act of 2012 / Republic Act 10173 / National Privacy Commission Implementing Rules and Regulation.
- Experience in Marketing
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.