The Intern will be involved in special short-term projects to support Business Development initiatives and objectives. He/she will be able to experience the different facets of working in a sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist manager in overseeing sales operations which include tracking KPIs, process documentation, etc.
- Conduct market research to identify businesses in various industries.
- Drive business interest and attend to inquiries about Kalibrr through emails.
- Manage sales leads through systematic tracking and follow-up.
- Perform other duties to support the Business Development Team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, metrics-based, and high volume environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Has good organizational and management skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision and has initiative.
- Self-starter, resourceful, tenacious, and persistent.
- Highly-motivated and engaging.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Organizing and Planning
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sagittarius Building, 111 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening