The scope of the Product Operations team is to improve our client’s experience and understanding of our end-to-end recruitment product thru operational management AND product marketing.You will collaborate closely with PMs for newly-released product and features to help project manage the launch and continuous operations thereafter. In this capacity your team will partner and integrate closely with Product Managers and Engineering to bring an operational mindset to product development.
- Product Marketing for Kalibrr’s SaaS Platform
- Operational Management for Kalibrr’s SaaS Platform
- Draft and implement communication plans for product changes to our clients thru email marketing, videos, blogs, or landing pages.
- Inform sales and customer success team of product changes thru training sessions, blogs, videos, guides, and other paraphernalia.
- Initiate the creation of collateral and sales tools by marketing communications by initiating the updates to collateral and providing the know-how.
- Handle the prioritization of day-to-day technical issues to ensure the most important problems of our clients are solved first and escalated promptly.
- Meet and improve SLAs of technical issues and business requests.
- Triage day-to-day requests from Indonesia and Philippine teams.
- Project manage the implementation of non-core project requests from local client teams.
For this role, you absolutely must have:
- Good English copywriting skills and excellent communication skills.
- A background in tech (either your education or thru your former work experience).
- Empathy for our users and the Kalibrr problem.
- A process-driven mindset.
Bonus Points Time!
- A college degree.
- Experience in managing operations for SaaS software.
- Experience in managing SaaS deployments for Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience in managing accounts.
- Project management.
- Video editing skills.
- Content marketing skills.
- Programming skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 55 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1225 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening