- Collaborate with the City Manager to create and execute strategies for revenue growth, business database growth, and jobseeker database growth.
- Research and identify new leads.
- Build database of potential market.
- Establish rapport and set up meetings with clients that ensures high level of client satisfaction with the objective of high conversion rates for trial clients and good retention rate.
- Coordinate, train, and manage highly effective team of client success operatives.
- Establish good relationship, communication line, and processes that facilitate collaboration and coordination accross team.
- Develop market insight on the latest trends in recruitment, attending conferences, meetings, and industry events for networking.
- Bachelor's degree from a globally top ranking university.
- At least 2 years of work experience preferably in recruitment for a multinational company.
- Good understanding of the recruitment trends, processes, and needs.
- Impeccable written and spoken communications skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
- Life-long student with the passion and willingness to continously learn.
- High-degree of autonomy with an attitude of persistence and relentlessness towards achieving goals.
- Personable, charming, and most importantly highly professional in dealing with clients and internal team members.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter - candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully - people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create - one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.