The Project Manager (PM) has oversight on overall client relationships and project implementation according to agreed deadlines. The PM represents the Kalibrr brand by being the client’s key POC and advocates this brand throughout the project lifecycle. PMs have high visibility of their projects and work collaboratively with clients and Kalibrr internal teams to ensure the highest quality services are provided. Responsibilities include providing support ranging from business development activities to daily contract administration, client advocacy and quality control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build and manage business relationships in order to make client successful.
- Collaborate with senior management, product and marketing teams and other stakeholders to define contract objectives, support scope, and deliverables that all support client business goals.
- Develop, deliver and maintain full-scale project plans, MBRs, project summaries and other documentation to clients and internal project team.
- Keep all project members and other stakeholders abreast and aligned to project expectations.
- Develop and recommend strategic solutions for clients to help meet business goals.
- Lead regular project meetings to clearly communicate project status.
- Manage project within scope and identify potential issues and develop contingency plans.
- Analyze project based on revenue, profitability and growth potential.
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure proper invoicing and billing is done.
- Work with Business Development Manager to renewal strategy for existing clients.
- Assist the Business Development Manager during sales pitches for existing and renewing clients.
- Other duties as requested and required by direct supervisor.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Has strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
At least 1+ year direct work experience in a project or account management that includes process development and implementation
Familiar with Project Management Fundamentals if not better, PMBOK.
Uses with project management tools or software
A problem-solver and is comfortable with numbers and analysis
Works collaboratively with internal and external teams from different departments and levels of the organization and client
Ability to adjust to shifting needs, priorities and timelines fast
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Business Administration [Operations Management]
- Industrial Organization
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Buendia Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings