- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Product Manager, you will be the chief product advocate for Kalibrr’s users. Along with the product management team, you will define Kalibrr’s product vision within the context of Kalibrr’s business goals, and lead internal stakeholders to turn this into reality. Your primary responsibility is to proactively learn about the recruitment needs of Kalibrr’s Employer Clients and Jobseekers, and to mobilize Kalibrr’s internal stakeholders- from executives and business unit leads to designers and engineers to meet these needs.
You will have oversight of an product vertical (e.g. the jobseeker side, the employer side, etc.) including conceptualization, planning and design, development, maintenance, and iteration. The primary measures of your success will be the NPS of the product and the Lifetime Value to Customer Acquisition Cost ratio.
Kalibrr’s vision to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire talent.
By placing the candidate experience at the center of everything we do, we attract the best talent from all over —ultimately connecting companies with their next generation of leaders.
Manage the Employer SaaS Product Vertical including:
- Industry Research: analyzing trends within the headhunting and recruitment industry, and analyzing Kalibrr’s product positioning.
- User Research: Customer Persona Mapping, and utilizing human-centered design methods to understand and meet customer expectations, and shaping the product to meeting key expectations.
- Defining Product Scope and Requirements: Determine and prioritize features of current products by conducting research supported by gathering inputs from customers, internal stakeholders, and market research. Creating product roadmap.
- Optimizing Marketing Funnel: Optimize conversion funnel for employers, focused on removing friction to considering, using, and purchasing Kallibrr.
- Project Management: Plan and execute product development, according to roadmap, by working with engineering and design teams to create new features and enhance existing features. Learn and apply agile methodologies in your day-to-day interactions with engineering.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work with marketing, customer success, and operational teams to implement marketing and communication plans of product changes to internal teams and to actual users;
- Product Operations: Examine and act upon feedback, including UX issues, bug reports, and stakeholder input. Coordinate with engineering team to prioritize and address concerns. Communicate progress made on addressing concerns.
- Empathy for our users and the problems Kalibrr is trying to solve;
- Process analysis and design experience
- Excellent and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good English copywriting skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of recruitment, human resources, and/or head hunting practices
- 2 years experiences in product development/project management especially in technology or related areas;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or others related areas;
- Advance knowledge in technology and business, as well as product development, strategic planning, and market research.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.