Enterprise Growth Intern
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
This is not your run-of-the-mill internship. You will get to work on actual marketing campaigns and strategies that will impact the company's engagement with the clients. We will provide you an exciting and comprehensive experience where you will work and learn constantly as a member of the Growth team. We are looking for creative and driven individuals who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you want to build a strong foundation in brand, marketing, and communications, then you’re exactly the intern we’re looking for!
- Assist in planning, implementation, and analysis of different marketing channels - social media, email marketing, and print.
- Assist in planning, implementation, documentation, and writing post-event reports for Kalibrr Communities events and Kalibrr-sponsored events to engage more with our clients.
- Conduct research on companies for lead generation/market development efforts.
- Develop social media campaigns that capitalize on current trends, ideas, and memes while also considering the needs of the company.
- Contribute to content creation for the company’s social media accounts and blogs.
- Conduct market research regarding the recruitment industry, job seekers, and employers.
- Attend and assist in company events.
- Provide necessary support across the Growth team as needed.
- Dedication and proactiveness to contribute ideas and provide solutions
- Solid understanding and appreciation of Branding, Marketing, and Communications
- Strong invididual contributor but an equally strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have great organization skills, attention to detail, initiative, and willingness to learn
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Content Writing
- Project Management
- Events Management
- Content Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.