Senior Sales Representative [SME]
- Makati, Philippines2nd Flr., BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a Senior Sales Representative [SME] to join the Kalibrr Solutions team in Makati to execute the daily and weekly sales programs to drive new acquisition of customers
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, highly-enthusiastic, professional, and results-driven. The Senior Sales Representative [SME] will work in conjunction with the Sales Manager and the Head of Sales & Marketing.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage sales, transition, and delivery of company’s services to small and medium enterprises [SME]
- Sell Kalibrr products by establishing contact, understanding prospect’s needs and recommending solutions
- Process all leads that come from Marketing team and generate own leads to fill own sales pipeline
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through outbound calling
- Work with Sales Manager in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence, and other business development projects.
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate online and/or VOIP demos for customer inbound inquiries.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to deliver “world class” business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Contribute as an active participant in the Kalibrr company management team to help set company direction and strategy.
- Four-year BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in direct sales and business development, preferably in B2B environment.
- Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Experience in sales for technical, cloud, and infrastructure products is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales principles and best practices in freemium, SaaS, and B2B environments is a plus.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a “get things done” attitude.
- Ability to set sales vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, and creatively support business cases for clients.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2nd Flr., BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.