In accordance with the policies, procedure, and standards of La Lola Group, Corp. and under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, this position is responsible for providing financial guidance and support to the company, and manages the Accounting & Finance team.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Monitor the movement and operation of the Finance team.
- Verify daily transactions and reports of the stores (sales vs deposit).
- Prepare financial and other management reports as needed by the management.
- Liaise with Auditors and other stakeholders for the schedules needed for due diligence and audit.
- Review the work of the Finance team (Senior Accountant, Cost Controller, and Accounting Associates).
- Review the process and implement policies of the Accounting and Finance Department.
- Conduct internal audit to ascertain that procedures and policies are being followed by all employees and all company properties including cash flow.
- Do other work and projects necessary for the improvement and need of the company in relation to the Accounting and Finance Department.
- Give professional advice if needed by the company relating to Accounting and Taxation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3-5 years management experience as a Finance Manager.
- Has an experience managing a team.
- Exposure in the Food & Beverage industry is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Has a strong personality.
- Accurately creates reports.
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City.
- Can start ASAP.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Company Car
- Meal Allowance
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ascott Bonifacio Global City Manila, 5th Avenue 28th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening