The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing, pre-qualifying, and converting these leads to opportunities for the Business Development Manager (BDM) to close the deal.
- Work closely with the BDM to develop strategies in growing the sales pipeline.
- Generate new business opportunities (B2B and B2C) through outbound and inbound calling, email, referrals, and partnerships.
- Conduct initial pre-qualification activities.
- Set an appointment for the Business Development Manager.
- Ensure that all communications and information that are logged in the CRM are accurate and all necessary documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in any Business Administration related field.
- Experience in using CRM or other sales software.
- Proven track to meet or exceed sales lead quotas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision and has initiative.
- Has experience creating marketing contents
- Building Partnership and Trust
- Ability to handle client rejections
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus