The Business Development Associate is responsible for pushing value-driven conversations with prospective clients, analyzing the need, and positioning appropriate solutions. The role also requires maintaining good long-term client relationships and ensuring the smooth transition of sales operations in order to gain client loyalty.
- Acquire product/service and industry knowledge in order to better position recruitment solutions.
- Achieve assigned product/service sales quota in assigned geography and service/product for new businesses and renewals.
- Follow sales policies and use sales techniques to close deals.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with team members and clients in order to fulfill job orders.
- Apply management practices and principles in decision-making or establishing long-term relationships with clients.
- Apply customer service techniques and maintain HIGH customer satisfaction ratings in all client engagement.
- Complete required sales certification within the assigned time frame.
- Utilize company's record management system.
- Support initiatives that ensure company profitability.
Measures of Success:
- Sales conversion and close rate.
- Job Order fulfillment.
- Month-over-month revenue growth.
- Average order value per sale.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication, Psychology, or Marketing
- At least 2 years end to end sales experience
- Articulate in Filipino and English
- Meeting facilitation
- Business savvy
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile Phone Discount