JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
- Makati, Philippines1196 Batangas, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 25,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP250003500025000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Coordinates with malls and other locations suitable for food cart business.
- Conduct concept presentations and franchise orientation to target franchisees.
- Assigns and deploy BDD Officers to conduct location ocular.
- Monitors endorsements of new franchisees records from JCP and in house marketer
- Instructs BDD Assistants to process the reports from payment verification, preparation of advancement and forward the records to training department of the training schedule.
- Takes charge in plotting the schedule of cart release in the calendar.
- Assess and approves location suitable for site assistance.
- Prepares monthly reports required by the management.
- Reviews and does necessary revisions on departmental process needed by the department.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High attention to details.
- Can motivate and drive the team.
- Willing to work in Makati.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1196 Batangas , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
Founded in 2006, JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take. JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. first launched its first brand of food stall Jo's Waffle House, which serves shakes and waffles with a variety of fillings, in May of the same year. With the surprising growth of their pet brand, they launched several new brands after only three months, including: Red Ninja Dimsum - which presents a variety of dimsum meals & siopao Chow-warma - which dishes out authentic Persian shawarma Burger Factory - which offers buy one take one burgers & powdered shakes. JC Noodle House - which offers hongkong fried noodle. To date, all the brands combined have produced close to 80 franchises nationwide. JC Worldwide is now developing new brands that will soon be introduced to the market. In addition to that, JC Worldwide has been getting recognition from different market sectors. Both Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. have appeared in acclaimed TV programs such as Magandang Umaga Bayan and Pangkabuhayang Swak na Swak, The Filipino Channel (TFC) and was featured in noted news weekly The Philippine Free Press and noted business magazine Entrepreneur Jan-Feb 2008 issue.