- Supervise everyday working of department operating process and increase efficiency of workers for various growth oriented programs.
- Maintain and provide efficient backup to supply department and ensure achievement of all internal and external needs.
- Provide training to workers and provide upgrade to various technical skills.
- Analyse and identify all performance related issues and ensure appropriate steps to prevent loss.
- Administer all indoor performance in department through efficient coaching and monitoring.
- Prepare and maintain employee attendance records and provide feedbacks to employees on same.
- Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns.
- Analyse and ensure better result to fulfill all business requirements.
- Prepare regular reports, perform audit on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements.
- Prepare project updates within required timeframe and delegate individual tasks to all employees.
- Provide support and join improvement based methods.
- Analyse all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
- Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Keen to details and highly organized
- Proficient in using the Excel application and Word applications
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Have experienced in handling people.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to work from 01:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Must be willing to be trained at Manila Headquarters. (Board & lodging will be provided)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Business Analysis
- Risk Management
- Leadership skills
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Business Management
About JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
Founded in 2006, JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take. JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. first launched its first brand of food stall Jo's Waffle House, which serves shakes and waffles with a variety of fillings, in May of the same year. With the surprising growth of their pet brand, they launched several new brands after only three months, including: Red Ninja Dimsum - which presents a variety of dimsum meals & siopao Chow-warma - which dishes out authentic Persian shawarma Burger Factory - which offers buy one take one burgers & powdered shakes. JC Noodle House - which offers hongkong fried noodle. To date, all the brands combined have produced close to 80 franchises nationwide. JC Worldwide is now developing new brands that will soon be introduced to the market. In addition to that, JC Worldwide has been getting recognition from different market sectors. Both Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. have appeared in acclaimed TV programs such as Magandang Umaga Bayan and Pangkabuhayang Swak na Swak, The Filipino Channel (TFC) and was featured in noted news weekly The Philippine Free Press and noted business magazine Entrepreneur Jan-Feb 2008 issue.