- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Can handle pressure and work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work in San Isidro, Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Problem Solving
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 3 openings
About JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
Founded in 2006, JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take. JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. first launched its first brand of food stall Jo's Waffle House, which serves shakes and waffles with a variety of fillings, in May of the same year. With the surprising growth of their pet brand, they launched several new brands after only three months, including: Red Ninja Dimsum - which presents a variety of dimsum meals & siopao Chow-warma - which dishes out authentic Persian shawarma Burger Factory - which offers buy one take one burgers & powdered shakes. JC Noodle House - which offers hongkong fried noodle. To date, all the brands combined have produced close to 80 franchises nationwide. JC Worldwide is now developing new brands that will soon be introduced to the market. In addition to that, JC Worldwide has been getting recognition from different market sectors. Both Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. have appeared in acclaimed TV programs such as Magandang Umaga Bayan and Pangkabuhayang Swak na Swak, The Filipino Channel (TFC) and was featured in noted news weekly The Philippine Free Press and noted business magazine Entrepreneur Jan-Feb 2008 issue.