- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Plan, organize, and control the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in Human Resource Management or any equivalent course.
- At least 10 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably an Assistant Manager or Manager specializing in Human Resources or any related field.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of HR.
- Capable in:
- Crafting HR policies and procedures.
- Implementing HR programs.
- Willing to work in 1196 Batangas Street San Isidro Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1196 Batangas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
Founded in 2006, JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take. JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. first launched its first brand of food stall Jo's Waffle House, which serves shakes and waffles with a variety of fillings, in May of the same year. With the surprising growth of their pet brand, they launched several new brands after only three months, including: Red Ninja Dimsum - which presents a variety of dimsum meals & siopao Chow-warma - which dishes out authentic Persian shawarma Burger Factory - which offers buy one take one burgers & powdered shakes. JC Noodle House - which offers hongkong fried noodle. To date, all the brands combined have produced close to 80 franchises nationwide. JC Worldwide is now developing new brands that will soon be introduced to the market. In addition to that, JC Worldwide has been getting recognition from different market sectors. Both Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. have appeared in acclaimed TV programs such as Magandang Umaga Bayan and Pangkabuhayang Swak na Swak, The Filipino Channel (TFC) and was featured in noted news weekly The Philippine Free Press and noted business magazine Entrepreneur Jan-Feb 2008 issue.