- Write programs in a variety of programming language especially PHP, Android, and Java.
- Update and expand the existing system and program of the Company.
- Develop program as required by the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ASP.NET, Power Builder, MS SQL Server, PHP, MYSQL.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in Makati & the Fort
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1196 Batangas , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
About JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
Founded in 2006, JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take. JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. first launched its first brand of food stall Jo's Waffle House, which serves shakes and waffles with a variety of fillings, in May of the same year. With the surprising growth of their pet brand, they launched several new brands after only three months, including: Red Ninja Dimsum - which presents a variety of dimsum meals & siopao Chow-warma - which dishes out authentic Persian shawarma Burger Factory - which offers buy one take one burgers & powdered shakes. JC Noodle House - which offers hongkong fried noodle. To date, all the brands combined have produced close to 80 franchises nationwide. JC Worldwide is now developing new brands that will soon be introduced to the market. In addition to that, JC Worldwide has been getting recognition from different market sectors. Both Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. have appeared in acclaimed TV programs such as Magandang Umaga Bayan and Pangkabuhayang Swak na Swak, The Filipino Channel (TFC) and was featured in noted news weekly The Philippine Free Press and noted business magazine Entrepreneur Jan-Feb 2008 issue.