Business Development/Leasing Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Franchise Relations Manager and/or CEO/CFO of the Company
- Identifies, evaluates and pursues business opportunities with partners or potential clients
- Coordinates and negotiates with other departments to implement marketing initiatives
- Responsible for maintaining close relationships with existing clients.
- Provide a customer-oriented service to all Franchisees
- Develops sales of products/services by investigating and resolving franchisee problems
- Recommends modifications to the Franchise Relations Manager
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the company premises
- Ensures cleanliness and good housekeeping are observed in the area
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately
- To ensure all Franchisees complaints and requests are assessed, processed and minimized
- To lead, guide, train, evaluate, properly managed all subordinates and unleash utmost of their potential
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for meeting sales volume, revenue goals and standards for activity such as number of ocular, site assistance, sold locations per month
- Reports daily activities by sending summary report as required by Franchise Relations Manager
- Arrange monthly or quarterly meeting schedules with leasing partners as necessary
- Promotes strategic relationship with leasing establishments to provide services to company’s franchisees and will constantly communicate to all leasing partners for necessary transactions and negotiation
- Maintain a data base of existing and potential lessor with list of details and contact information
- Responsible for maintaining Trello to ensure proper documentation of reports and data
- Handles Project Form for CFO’s approval
- Handles Cash Bond Refund for CFO’s approval
- Maintain and update the list of available locations for offering to JCP and existing franchisees.
- Gather reports from PR and BDD Officers on acquiring locations and lead the negotiation.
- Verify all assessment of location from PR and BDD officers before cart release.
- Check and approve cart release of the concepts to operate on location through Final Endorsement.
- Submit payroll of weekly of underling employee to HRD
- Lead and attend client meetings to existing and potential leasing partners
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing Management, Mass Communication, Business Studies/Administration, or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS Word Excel, PPT.) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Can handle many projects/assignments at the same time
- Preferably Supervisor or at least 2 years experienced employee specialized in Business Development and has a background in leasing administration.
- Experience in developing strategic relationships with partners or potential customer. Works with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Experience in developing strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Must have a strong management, excellent communication and presentation skills, highly driven and result oriented.
- Maintain standards of conduct as well as highly confidential nature of work
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
- Possess strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Willing to work from Mondays to Fridays, 815am to 530pm
- People Management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.