- Serves existing accounts by:
- Analyzing work orders.
- Planning daily travel schedule.
- Investigating complaints.
- Conducting tests.
- Resolving problems.
- Establishes service by:
- Studying system requirements.
- Ordering and gathering components and parts.
- Completing installation.
- Performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by:
- Examining complaints.
- Identifying solutions.
- Suggesting improved methods and techniques.
- Recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by:
- Following operating instructions.
- Troubleshooting breakdowns.
- Maintaining supplies.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Electronics NCII CERTIFIED.
- Preferably male.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units while in the field.
- Maintain records of service calls, training, and expenses.
- be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision.
- Be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support
- Communication Skills
- Computer Repair
- Electronics System Tech
- Computer Technician
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 122, Primo Cruz, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- trading and Installation
- 1 opening
About Integrated Security and Automation Inc.
Integrated Security and Automation, Inc. (ISA, Inc.) is the premier security system integrator and automation provider in the country. It's primarily engaged in the distribution, design, installation and integration of different security system and automation. Our company has been known for introducing products, services and systems utilizing the latest technology, through which we have attained competitiveness and maintained a circle of respected clients. 1SA steadfastly has become one of the major player and solution provider in the local market in its field of business.
• To be a single vendor solution provider of integrated security and automation system that caters from the end-users and medium enterprises to big corporations and multi-national companies.
• To provide complete solution to clients.
• To achieve and maintain leadership in the field of security, automation and integration that focuses on the latest technology and system reliability.
• To be known as the premier provider of the most advanced technology in the field of integrated security systems and automation in the country.
• To be recognized as a reliable company with good quality products / services and excellent after-sales service.