- Provides health assessments.
- Develops and implents a health plan.
- Maintains, evaluates, and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate individual needs of students.
- Provides information on health.
- Maintains and updates cumulative health records.
- Prepares the budgets for school health supplies.
- Prepares first aid kits for each building.
1 year of work experience in the related field.
Can work under minimum supervision.
At least a Professional license in Nursing.
Possesses the following traits and skills:
- Computer literate.
- Very resourceful and diligent.
- Willing to act as HR Coordinator.
- Willing to be assigned in Manila Center
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
About INFORMATICS HOLDINGS PHILIPPINES INC.
We are an I.T. company composed of young I.T. professionals who are success-driven and result-oriented. INFORMATICS, the WORLDS LARGEST NETWORK OF COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE, invites aggressive and self-driven individuals to be part of its training and education centers in the Philippines and in the Asia Pacific region