- Oversees the work of Compliance Officers and ensures that client engagements follow the prescribed service quality of the company.
- Possess research skills relative to financial, taxation, compliance and other related subjects.
- Assist in the conduct of tax planning and strategy, tax review and study of tax transaction types and exposures of the clients.
- Assist in the preparation of clients’ business formation reportorial requirements with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and other regulatory reportorial requirements.
- Assures appropriate confidentiality is maintained for information obtained about the operations and financial standings of the Company’s clients.
- Performs other duties as may be required by the Team Leader and Senior Team Leader.
- BS Accountancy graduate.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- With at least one (1) year of experience in tax planning, strategy, and other tax-related services.
- Resourceful and detailed oriented.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- With the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
About Infinnum Inc.
Infinnum Inc. provides various services in finance, accounting, business processes and technology with a special focus on “Managed Services” for family businesses through innovative and cost-competitive Cloud application technology solutions.
As a vital service partner in our clients’ business growth and sustainability, we manage clients’ finance and accounting departments, participate in business strategic planning, provide IT solutions, audit services and other corporate governance requirements.
Our client portfolio covers medium to large scale businesses in retailing, manufacturing, distribution and service companies. Up to 65% of our clients are from Visayas, Mindanao and Northern Luzon while 35% are in Greater Metro Manila.
The next 3 years will focus on regional expansion of our offices and expanding our services to SMEs (small-medium enterprises.)