Tax Accounting Supervisor
- Pasig, Philippines17 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Oversees and supervises the work of Tax Accounting Analysts and Accounting Analysts. Ensures that client engagements follow the prescribed service quality of the company.
- Conducts tax reviews and studies the tax transaction types and exposures of the clients.
- Review the client's annual financial statements and notes, and other regulatory reportorial requirements to ensure that they are in order.
- Review the client's monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns and other reportorial requirements submitted with BIR.
- Develops tax management plans for clients' tax compliance policies, practices and procedures.
- Continuous research and updating on new tax developments and rulings.
- Assists the accounting Manager/Operations Manager in the planning, preparation, monitoring and implementation of client engagement services.
- Performs other duties as may be required by the Accounting Manager/Operations Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Atleast three (3) years work experience in taxation and financial statement preparation.
- Supervisory/people management experience is a must.
- Experience in handling multiple clients is a plus
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new things
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in Ortigas and willing to travel for out of town clients.
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jollibee Center Condominium Corporation San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center Ortigas Center, Pasig 1605 Metro Manila Philippines
- Managed Services (Accounting and Auditing), Consulting
- 20 openings
About Infinnum Inc.
Infinnum Inc. provides various services in finance, accounting, business processes and technology with a special focus on “Managed Services” for family businesses through innovative and cost-competitive cloud technology solutions.
As a vital service partner in our clients’ business growth and sustainability, we manage our clients’ finance and accounting departments, participate in business strategic planning, provide IT solutions, audit services, and other corporate governance requirements.
Our client portfolio covers medium to large scale businesses in retailing, manufacturing, distribution and service companies. Up to 65% of our clients are from Visayas, Mindanao and Northern Luzon while 35% are in Greater Metro Manila.
The next 3 years will focus on the regional expansion of our offices and expanding our services to SMEs (small-medium enterprises.)