- Issue invoices to customers
- Maintain/monitor the petty cash fund
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company's financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and Issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local and national government reporting requirements
- Monitor payroll processing in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Candidate Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be organized, reliable, hardworking and sincere.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer applications (Quickbooks, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing to work extended hours (overtime with pay is always required).
- Can communicate in English, written and spoken.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Intuit QuickBooks Software
- General Accounting
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Microsoft / MS Word
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bataan St, Tambo, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.