General Acconting Staff
INDUSTRIAL TIMBER CORPORATION
- Makati, PhilippinesITC, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 20,000.00 / monthPHP180002000018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Researches and answers Property Managers’ questions regarding tenant statements.
- Reviews and approves work such as tenant credit memos, non-recurring tenant billings and questionable cash receipts for entry by Accounting Clerks.
- Prepares security deposit refund invoices and delivers to Accounts Payable department.
- Prepares tenant account analysis and reconciliations when tenants dispute charges to their accounts.
- Reviews accounts payable voucher submissions for legal and repair and maintenance expenses.
- Reviews accounts receivable agings for delinquencies, cash applications and prepaid rent application.
- Calculates and enters monthly contract item accruals such as janitorial, security and utility expenses to match expenses to period incurred, and review trial balance for reversing of same entries in next accounting period.
- Prepares balance sheet tie-out to balance the general ledger and commercial management systems.
- Prepares Preview Statements and distributes to field to ensure following month’s recurring charges and past due charges are accurate.
- Calculates and records appropriate depreciation and amortization of fixed assets, tenant improvements, and leasing commissions.
- Receivables & Payables
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2 - 4 years specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Has a knowledge of monthly regular withholding tax (both expanded and compensation including preparation of BIR Return to be able to pay on or before due date thru EFPS
- Coordinates with external auditor as to Sales, withholding tax certificates for annual filing of audited financial statements, registration of books of accounts / preparation of alpha list ( EXPANDED / COMPENSATION)
- Must have good command of English for letter writing with regards to corporate matters such as but not limited to: contract handling, business letter preparations, government regulated document compliance etc
- With knowledge on Accounts Payable and journal entry.
- Accountancy Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UNIT 504-A ITC BUILDING, 337 SEN GIL PUYAT AVE., MAKATI CITY
- Sales and Marketing
- 1 opening
About INDUSTRIAL TIMBER CORPORATION
Industrial Timber Corporation
A real estate company engaged in development and managing properties. ITC was organized in 1960 which started as a trading company and was engaged in manufacturing of wood products and moved on to land development.
Our office is currently in the central business district of Makati