Our creative team is looking for a talented designer who will bring new creative ideas to the company’s projects. Your responsibilities will include producing promotional material for Podcast Network Asia's events, as well as working on web and video projects for various departments. You will learn more about public media industry, meet people who work hard behind the scene and apply your talent and skills to help Podcast Network Asia with its mission.
The Graphic Design Intern's core responsibilities are:
- Assist design staff production of promotional material, both print and digital. with
- Create basic animation for TV
- Update copy and/or graphics when needed
- Maintain necessary project files and archives of assigned work.
- College junior, senior, or recent graduate, studying graphic design.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, hierarchy, color, composition) as it pertains to both print and online.
- Basic understanding of print processes and file preparation.
- Ability to communicate creative ideas to the team, follow instructions and listen to feedback.
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A self-starter
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home