Finacle Developer | Infosys
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Finacle Lead will deliver a range of solutions from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services including complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. They will create custom-designed solutions or integrate in-house technology platforms with operations.
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Develops and supports customizations of the Finacle core banking system.
- Interfaces with the software vendor for any additional support required.
- Establish, communicate, and help enforce best practices for the team in various development and support activities that ensure system reliability.
- Build and lead the development team responsible for customizing, extending, and integrating the Finacle banking technology platform.
- Leverage product expertise to address technical issues and offer solutions. Foresee and proactively address technical risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Lead technical design discussions with stakeholders. Translate functional and non-functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Good communicator and be comfortable working on a variety of assignments
- Define application problems through interaction with internal stakeholders
- Analyze business requirements and produce low-level system designs
- Hands on experience in Developing FINACLE and FINACLE E-Banking solutions
Desired Experience & Qualities
- Around 3 to 6 years of development experience in Retail banking applications.
- Finacle customization tools custom workbench, scripting studio, report designer
- Sound knowledge of the Finacle Data Model and the Finacle core banking platform version 11.x.
- Hands-on experience with Finacle Scripting and associated technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Finacle APIs, Finacle interface development, Finacle customization, and Finacle extension development.
- Sound knowledge of Finacle end of day/batch processes, Finacle workflows, and Finacle reporting tools.
- Finacle customization tools (custom workbench, scripting studio, report designer).
- Experience working in Agile teams. Conversant with SDLC automation tools and with Agile development practices.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Experience of Finacle customization tools (custom workbench, scripting studio, report designer)
- Finacle Certified Professional
Reporting structure: The Finacle Developer reports to the Core Banking Systems lead.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.