- Quezon City, Philippines2nd floor, 33 Xavierville Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one's business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- Being social and understanding of users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being a focus on customer experience (Note: being a people's person should be part of the growth hacker's capabilities but is also part of the anatomy of an entrepreneur.
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset. If you're not sure what a startup is (A startup is NOT a new tech company), you can check what is a startup here.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizelyfor A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2nd floor, 33 Xavierville Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.