- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Applications Development (Appdev) Specialist develops applications or integration programs based on the requirements and specifications prepared by the Business Systems Analyst. The Appdev Specialist reports to the Information Systems Manager
- Develops applications and creates integration programs based on the specifications provided by the business systems team and/or external consultants
- Designs business system applications and databases which are properly normalized using relevant application and database design tools and methodologies
- Creates and documents database scripts, program codes, functions and procedures that make up the business system applications
- Optimizes database designs, scripts, and stored procedures
- Documents all modifications made on existing database scripts and procedures
- Maintains backups of previous versions of program source codes, database scripts and database procedures
- Implements and manages application version control
- Conducts the first line testing prior release to business systems team and conducts second-line troubleshooting for concerns raised but the business systems and/or the end users
- Ensures accuracy of data and availability of systems; ensures all scheduled jobs to update business intelligence tools are completed on time
- Handles database design and maintenance
- Handles data warehousing, data architecture, and modeling
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any IT-related course, i.e., Computer Science, Mathematics
- Must have working experience with Object-Oriented development tools
- Must have experience with the different Relational Database Management Systems
- Knowledge of the leading web development tools
- Has an Analytical and thorough approach in solving and debugging applications
- Has the ability to learn new and relevant application development tools and methodologies
- Must have Analytical Ability; problem-solving skills, innovative & creative thinker; good communication skills and effective interpersonal skills, passionate about work, team player
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Meal Allowances
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Monthly Attendance Incentive
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.