Healthy Options opens up an unimagined array of gustatory emotions to lift your mood and awaken your senses.
Freshly baked by hand every day, our artesan and gluten-free breads, and pastries combine pleasure and good healthy balance, made from natural ingredients selected for their qualities in nutrition and flavor.
As a service associate for Baking Therapy, you will assist in day-to-day operations by assisting and interacting with customers, packing and preparing their orders, and maintaining highest quality standards.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 26 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's Degree of any course (graduates from Hospitality and Food-related fields is an advantage, e.g. HRM, Tourism, Food Service Management, Culinary, etc)
- Experience in food service management is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and assertiveness and confidence
- Living a healthy life style and is a non-smoker
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Sensitivity
- Equipment Maintenance
- Kitchen Appliance, Equipment, Machine and Operation
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills