- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Travel logistics
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Office Equipment Operation
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Associate in Office Administration
About Ladaw Cordero Media
At Ladaw Cordero Media, we’re not just here to make you famous, but to make your fame last. Our team is comprised of two types of thinkers: Creatives and Logical thinkers. The Creatives run wild with imagination and find the best possible option for our clients, the Logical thinkers execute the ideas into a timely and efficient manner to optimize our client’s budget. We are geared towards establishing a strong and lasting bond between brands and their customers which ultimately results in conversions. In order to do this, we not only focus on what makes a brand stand out but how it can create a lasting impression within its community. We also take pride in being adaptive of today’s dynamic trends and strive to launch successful strategies in a digital landscape. On top of which, we utilize our resources into generating immediate and tangible results that would not only drive our clients to exhaust their brand’s full potential but also grow holistically and exponentially. As a multi-faceted and versatile digital media agency laced with an expertise in marketing, we ensure that our brands remain at the forefront of their ventures.