- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Training and motivating club members in the use of the 30 minute Curves Circuit;
- Completing monthly fitness assessments and guiding members in their goal-setting;
- Assistance, instruction and motivation of members on the weight loss program.
- Implementing campaigns for member generation, guest production and sales.
- Carrying out various administration duties in the club;
- At least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate: Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics,Sports Science & Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management,Nursing, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or similar
- 1-2 yrs experience in service related industry in lieu of diploma
- Proficient in both English and Filipino
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Basic computing, i.e. word processing, spreadsheet & presentation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About CURVES SHANGRI-LA PLAZA Gympakt Inc
GYMPAKT is operating/managing a Curves Fitness Club in Shangri-La Plaza. Curves is th the world's leader in women's fitness, is a facility specially designed for women. The Curves circuit takes just 30 minutes and has been designed specifically to provide a complete body workout for women. Curves is a worldwide organization that has researched the best practices to strengthen women and in so doing, improve their health and well-being. It's the only fitness facility with "No Makeup, No Men, No Mirrors".