Process Improvement Officer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Greenfield Corporate Center, 88 United Street, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Act as the primary point of contact for any policies and procedures related issue or request for change. Does Project Management for process Improvement (Project). Leads the documentation of new and existing policies and pricedures as well as monitoring of process non-compliances. Conducts regular process improvement review sessions during Business-as-Usual (BAU) with the company's business and support units to ensure policies and procedures are updated and aligned with their objectives.
- Regular support to the business and support units through process improvement projects.
- Ensures all reported process non-compliances are entered into the process non-compliance monitoring list (manual/automated) and regularly updated of their status and action items.
- Regular status reporting of assigned Projects (weekly/monthly/as needed).
- Ensures the policies and procedures documentation are updated and changes are communicated to the process owners.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): systems & methods, process control, documentation, systems documentation
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Process Design & Control/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Greenfield Corporate Center, 88 United Street, Greenfield District
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.