- Prepare and submit accurate financial reports.
- Prepare monthly budget.
- Manage receivables and payables.
- Prepare and manage BIR-related works.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 1 year of work related experience.
- Good English communication skills.
- High sense of commitment.
- Willing to work asap.
- Preferably female.
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
About GRANDLINE PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
Grandline Philippines Corporation is a subsidiary of Grandline Japan. It offers flexible online, in-class trainings of Business English, General English and Internship Programs. As its core strength, it offers customization of lesson content, which makes every learning session valuable, relevant and worth time spending on clients’ end. Grandline is equipped with young, dynamic and passionate working individuals in high pursuit for professional growth and quality client deliverable.