Customer Experience Specialist
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Deliver exceptional Customer Experience to our passengers, peers and drivers.
- Answer phone calls and provide email support for our customers.
- Complete documentation for each customer interaction (call and email).
- Stay up to date with Grab’s promos, incentives, policies and procedures.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; empathizing with the customer, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; coordinate with department for resolution; escalating using escalation procedures if needed and following up to ensure resolution.
- Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics.
- Be flexible in changing shift schedules and work during weekends and holidays.
- At least two years in college
- A minimum of six (6) months to two (2) years of call center experience
- Experience with call and email handling (e.g. typing skills), preferably has used XCally and/or Zendesk
- Specialized Skills which includes: Customer Service, Communication skills, Active Listening skills
- Adept in using: MS Office suite or Google Docs e.g. Excel
- Documentation skills, Problem-Solving skils
- Experience resolving conflict, analyzing complex information and situations
- Good inter-personal skills and attention to details
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.